This database presents Juan Diego Miguel's complete work. It offers the features and images corresponding to each work, enabling advanced searches based on the selection of various criteria.
Its update will be periodic, providing the access to the latest works.
This application allows the access to any work the fastest way. Any search result will be presented by default by its creation date, being the first the most recent.
The search will be realized by introducing the desired data into the boxes, according to the following instructions:
SEARCH BY WORDS
It allows the work's search through words, phrases... The search is performed by the work's titles, the materials that the works are created with, or related words.
- Introducing "Las vacaciones de Ines" will return this specific work the first one. These are the original titles of each work and they are in spanish language.
- Introducing "Iron wood" or "Aluminum, slate", it will return us all those works that contains those materials.
Proposed examples:Aluminum, slate, cement, moldings, synthetic enamel...
- Introducing "Woman" or "women", "warrior", "animals", "numbers", "birds", "hat",... it will recover us all those works whose subject is related to the word/s introduced.
REFERENCE NUMBER SEARCH
It allows the work's search by its reference number. This identification is unique, so the search will give us a specific work.
This option allows that, knowing about a work, we can access to it directly.
It allows the work's search by its associated year.
It includes years from 1972 to the PRESENT.
HEIGHT, WIDTH OR DEPTH SEARCH
It allows the work's search by its associated measures. It is also the same case as in price, an interval's search that will recover the works whose measures belong that range.
This search can be used to know which works can be placed in certain areas.
Measures are in centimeters.
It allows us to order the executed search results by Age, Price or Size, presenting them from the highest to the lowest or vice versa.
- Selecting only the field "Order by:", you will see all the results in relevance order according to the selected criteria.
- Selecting the field "Order by:" and some other option, you will see all the results in relevance order according to the established criteria sum. Therefore, if we want to see the higher works first with an 80 cm limit, we must introduce, besides "First the highest Height" option, the limit specification of 80 cm in the "Height (cm)".